Gingerbread House Contest Rules
1. Only edible items are allowed on the house/project.
2. Houses must fit in a space no larger than 18" x 26".
3. All entries must be at the museum by 5 p.m. on Dec. 9, 2022.
4. Houses are exhibited from Dec. 10 - 17, 2022.
5. No names are allowed on the house/project.
6. All entrants are given a number to place with their house/project.
7. All entrants receive a prize.
8. The First Place winners in all categories - Children, Adults, and Professionals - receive a $50 gift certificate.
- Children - 14 years and under
- Adults - 15 years and over
- Professionals - working in cake/cookie decorating
9. The People's Choice winner receives a $25 gift certificate.
10. Judges' decisions are final.
11. Winners are announced at 11:00 a.m. on Dec. 10, 2022.
12. Entrants may pick up their houses after Dec. 17 during regular museum hours.
13. Houses not removed by Dec. 21 will be disposed of.
The first 25 people at the museum on Dec. 2, 2022, at 3:30 p.m. receive a gingerbread house kit to decorate and enter in the contest.